8 Awesome Alternatives to Sparkler Exits
With more and more venues and fire marshals cracking down on sparkler usage, it's time to start exploring some equally epic ways to leave your wedding! Here are some great alternatives so you don't have to forego your Storybook Exit!
1. Confetti: You can make your own or buy it from Thimble Press or The Confetti Bar. Right after your ceremony, during the reception, or at the end of the night... I've seen confetti tossed all sorts of times during a wedding and it always looks epic.
2. Rose Petals: Flowers or rose petals are romantic, fragrant, and oh so gorgeous when tossed at the end of the night. Your florist can hook you up or you can purchase freeze dried ones here.
3. Bubbles: You may be worried about them showing up at night, but with just a little light from your venue or the flash from your photographer, bubbles will look like little orbs of glowing magic.
4. Lavender: It looks great and smells fantastic! On the other hand you may be finding lavender in your car/clothing/hair for the next few weeks. You can buy it in bulk from Bulk Apothecary.
5. Drive away in an awesome ride: If you decide to forgo having things thrown at you, vintage cars, motorcycles, or bicycles are fun additions to your grand finale! Matchless has lots of cool options if you're getting married in Nashville.
6. Glow Sticks: Keep the party going with a glow stick exit! Tons of color options here.
7. Ribbons: Ribbon flags in your wedding colors look awesome on your way out of the party. This couple turned it in to a parade and followed the trumpet player out of the venue! Oriental Trading Company has a ton of color options.
8. OR option 8, you can choose to not do an exit at all and just stay and dance until the very end! Have your party bus take you downtown to keep the party going and have your guests book their hotel stay nearby so that everyone gets to bed safely!
For more awesome tips and wedding inspiration, follow along on Instagram!