Best Faces of 2010
2010 has been filled with a lot of really good faces- pretty ones, goofy ones, friendly ones... not so friendly ones... but I really couldn't decide which face I liked the best. I picked out some of my favorites, some expressions that embody the unique personalities of each individual.... But I want to know which one is your favorite. Maybe you'll win something for voting... maybe the best face will win something...
So I'm thinking... if you vote, I'll write your name on a piece of paper, singe it with a candle flame, kiss it three times, and then put it in a hat with everyone else's names, and then have my lovely assistant James pull one out of the hat. If your name is drawn, you'll get something sweet. Like how about a free photo shoot?! or a 8x10 print of your choice?! or my undying affection till the end of time?!
1. Jean Family (especially check out Brent's face on the left side there)
2. Savannah- she had a bunch of good faces to choose from
3. Laura Brennan - such a beauty
4. Deacon- He's gonna be a heart breaker
5. Sherman and Eric- guess they get to share this one
6. Jack and George
7. Ashley and Ryan- the much-better-looking version of the American Gothic
8. Brandon- definitely wins best smile
9. Jessica- love this bright orange wall and her expression
10. Katie and Joel- could anyone be cuter than these two?
OK! VOTE VOTE VOTE!