Exhibit #2- Why taking pictures in the winter is awesome. (Exhibit #1 was Ashley and Ryan's Engagement Pictures). So for some reason, photographers always seem to get a little less work in the winter. Maybe it's the chilling temperatures, or maybe it's the few extra holiday pounds that find even the most dedicated dieters. Well, whatever your reason may be, I'm here to tell you that taking your pictures in the winter (and outside too!) is actually, really awesome and fun.
Here's some of the reasoning:
1. You have a reason to wear that really expensive cute coat that you bought but never wear.
2. You can bundle up the chillens in their cutest hats and boots and knee length socks.
3. The lighting in the winter is PERFECT. Pictures are warmer and less prone to shadows.
4. Many photographers offer discounts around the holidays.
5. Snow, even if it's just a few flurries, is very pretty in portraits and family shots.
But don't take my word for it. Check out these pictures of Madi- not only is she gorgeous, but she is quite the trooper when it comes to the cold. She goes to CPA and is a very talented artist.